Top 10 Most Watched Content & Video Ads in 2013 on YouTube!
YouTube was founded by three former PayPal employees (Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim) in Feb, 2005 and since late 2006, it is owned by Google. It is the video sharing website and every month more than 800 million unique visitors visit YouTube and consume 4 billion hours of videos. After Google and Facebook, YouTube is the most visited site on Web.
In the end of year, YouTube has released the list of most viewed videos of 2013. Three video clips – Baby & Me, Volvo Trucks, and Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise were on the YouTube top trending videos of the year.
Top 10 Trending Videos of 2013 on YouTube
- Ylvis – The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?) by tvnorge (270 million views)
- Harlem Shake (original army edition) by kennethaakonsen (95 million views)
- How Animals Eat Their Food by MisterEpicMann (88 million views)
- Miley Cyrus – Wrecking Ball (Chatroulette Version) by SteveKardynal (73 million views)
- baby&me / the new evian film by EvianBabies (67 million views)
- Volvo Trucks – The Epic Split feat. Van Damme by Volvo Trucks (58 million views)
- YOLO (feat. Adam Levine & Kendrick Lamar) by thelonelyisland (53 million views)
- Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise by CarrieNYC (50 million views)
- THE NFL : A Bad Lip Reading by BadLipReading (44 million views)
- Mozart vs Skrillex. Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2 by ERB (42 million views)
Top 10 Trending Ads for 2013 on YouTube
- baby&me / the new evian film (1:16)
- Dove Real Beauty Sketches (3:01)
- Child of the 90s | Internet Explorer (1:41)
- Pepsi MAX & Jeff Gordon Present: “Test Drive” (3:46)
- Girls Don’t Poop – PooPourri.com (2:16)
- Ship My Pants (0:36)
- GEICO Hump Day Camel Commercial – Happier than a Camel on Wednesday (0:30)
- Official Ram Trucks Super Bowl Commercial “Farmer” (2:03)
- Volkswagen Game Day 2013 Commercial | Get In. Get Happy. (1:03)
- Audi 2013 Big Game Commercial – “Prom” (1:03)
So, if you’re looking for new and powerful ways to promote your website, there’s a good chance that you start promotion of your brand via YouTube. It will give your business more exposure than other source of marketing.