Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Series Specification, Launch Date and Prices
After great success of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 series, The Korean company is going to launch it’s new product as successor of Galaxy tab 3. In the second quarter of 2014 (April-June), Samsung is going to launch Galaxy Tab 4 series. Since, Samsung always focused on the best fitted sizes of its products, so they are launching Galaxy Tab 4 series in three different display sizes – 7 inch, 8 inch and 10.1 inch.
You can see the full specification of Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 series below :-
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) Operating System
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- WXGA display resolution (1280x800p)
- Primary camera 3MP
- Secondary Camera 1.3 MP
- 8 GB internal storage in 7 inch and 16 GB internal storage in other Galaxy Tab 4
- Micro SD (up to 64GB)
- Wi-Fi only, 3G and 4G LTE variants
- 4,450mAh Battery
- 124.0 x 210.0 x 7.95mm Dimension and 320g weight.
Galaxy tab will be available in two colors, Black and white. So you have the choice to choose your best one. Although, company didn’t disclose the price of galaxy tab 4 but, they ensure that it will be available on best-suited prices. As soon as, we will get the price detail, we will update this article.
*The price and release date has not been declared for India yet.