Oppo R1 Specifications, Launch Date and Price in India
In the earlier of this year, the famous Chinese company Oppo entered in the Indian mobile market with N1, first phone which has 13-megapixel rotating camera and officially support CyanogenMod. And now in the end of first quarter of this year, Oppo has launched its new mobile R1 in India.
The price of this 5-inch Smartphone is very fair and available in range of 26,990 to 30,000 Indian currencies. The company is getting really good reviews for this launch. The 5-Inch Oppo R1 phablet is powered by Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and 8MP Auto Focus Camera.
Specifications of Oppo R1 Smartphone:
- 5 Inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
- 8MP Auto Focus primary and 5MP front facing camera with flash support
- MP4, 3GP, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, MPEG etc video support. 1080 px of video recording
- 16 GB internal memory
- 7.1 mm thick & 140 Gram Weight
- Dual SIM (TD-SCDMA & GSM)
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor with 1 GB RAM
- A massive 2,410mAh battery with long life warranty
- Android 4.2 OS
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS with AGPS support
- Auto flash led light
- Touch Screen, LightSensor, Proximity, Acelerometer, e-Compass Sensors
- Dual noise cancellation
A quick look at the specifications shows that R1 comes with a hulking 5-inch IPS display. The R1 has a 2,410mAh long life battery, so usage time would be close to at least a day.
The first quarter of the year 2014 was only for Oppo. They have launched two Smartphone in the Indian market. In an interview, Tom Lu, the CEO of Indian Oppo, has clearly mentioned that, the Chinese electronic company Oppo will give some most selling Smartphone to the Indian mobile market in the upcoming future.