13 MP Rotating Camera OPPO N1 Mini Price, Specification & Launch Date in India
After OPPO R1, the Chinese mobile company OPPO is going to launch the mini version of OPPO N1 in Indian market. Later in this week, OPPO N1 Mini will available in market at ₹ 26,990 only.
The specification shows that the prices are not much high for the mobile users. The OPPO N1 Mini will hit the market in mid of August 2014 and will be available with 13 MP Rotating LED flash camera. The OPPO’s phone has 16 GB internal memory and runs on Android Jelly Bean.
The OPPO N1 Mini is available in white color. The device has GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, USB as connectivity options. The 5 inch touch screen with 720 x 1280 resolutions makes it easy to carry phone for users.
Recommended for you: Metal Frame Samsung Galaxy Alpha Coming in September
Specifications of OPPO N1 Mini:
- Android v4.3 (Jelly Bean) Operating System
- Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7 Processor
- 720 x 1280 pixels, 5.0 inches Display
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB Internal Memory (No Card Slot)
- Primary Camera: 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, Rotating lens, Auto Focus, LED flash, GEO-tagging, Face Detection features
- Secondary Camera: 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- A-GPS Available
- Loudspeaker and 3.5 mm Jack
- Available in White color
- Li-Ion 2140 mAh battery
- GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, USB available for connectivity
- Accelerometer Sensors
Recommended for you: Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is coming with a huge demand
These all features in OPPO N1 Mini available only in ₹ 26,990. But, If we see the specification and then compare the pricing with other competitor, then it is clear that the Gionee Elife E7 Mini is cheaper option in comparison of OPPO N1 Mini.