Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Full Specification, Launch Date & Price
Lenovo has announced its new Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro with 16 MP OIS Camera. This is the perfect smartphone with best combination of awesome camera, big screen, long battery life and latest android 4.4 OS.
Recommended for you: OPPO N1 Mini with 13 MP Rotating Camera
Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is available in three colors: Titanium Gold and Black. The Pro mode takes control over your camera setting and gives you perfect portraits. You can watch HD movies on ultra rich1440 x 2560 pixels 6-inch 2KHD display.
Full Specifications of Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro
- Android OS 4.4 with Vibe UI 2.0
- 3 GB RAM & 32 GB internal memory
- 156 x 81.3 x 7.7 body and 179 gm weight
- 16 MP OIS camera with scene detection, shot optimization and ultra night mode.
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery with long life
- 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, NFC Connectivity
- microUSB v2.0, Dual SIM, HTML 5 browser
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 with 2.5GHz quad-core Krait 400 Processor
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro will available very soon in various countries like US, India, UK, Canada etc. The launching month of this phone is September 2014. Lenova unveiled this phone on its official Google plus page and posted a Lenovo VIBE Z2 Pro Tour video on YouTube.
Recommended for you: Metal Frame Samsung Galaxy Alpha Coming in September
The price of Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro in USA, UK, India, Canada, Australia, Russia, Malaysia, Pakistan is $850, £500, ₹ 44,999, 925 Canadian Dollars, 915 Australian Dollars, €625, 2,740 Malaysian Ringgits, 79,999 Pakistani Rupees respectively.