Facebook’s New App to Connect People and Read Posts
Its been a decade since Mark Zuckerberg founded the ultimate social networking service in a college dorm and now Facebook is going to launch its new App called Paper for iPhone users in the starting of February Month.
This App is the latest addition in Facebook’s “Single Purpose App” family.
Features in the latest Facebook App (Paper) are :-
- Unlike other Apps, this Facebook Paper App is just away with buttons and Menus.
- You can move around the app by swiping or pinching your finger on iPhone screen.
- You can see the other parts of the perspective images With simple moves and twists of your iPhone.
- Videos start playing automatically.
- Longer posts show up in one scrollable bar.
- And the best part of this App is that “There are no Ads“.
Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook’s chief executive has said that “One of the things we want to do over the next few years is build a handful of these great, new experiences”.
According to Mike Metas this Paper App is totally focused on content discovery and browsing. He has been working on the concept behind this App since last few years.
The social network plan to launch this Paper app on Thursday, but you can not download it from Apple’s App store until Monday. Initially, the Paper app of Facebook will be available for the users of United States then after they will launch it in other countries.